Committed To Protecting Your Rights
- Associate Attorney
- Workers' Compensation
Jessica became an associate attorney with Meechan Rosenthal Karpilow, P.C. in May of 2022 after spending half a decade in workers' compensation defense. She hopes to bring some expediency to injured workers' cases with her unique perspective.
In 2019 Jessica received her law degree from Empire College School of Law in Santa Rosa. She attended the Eleanor Roosevelt College at the University of California at San Diego, where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Critical Gender Studies in 2007.
Jessica is a member of the State Bar of California, the Sonoma County Bar Association, the California Applicant's Attorney's Association, NAACP - Santa Rosa, and Los Cien. Previously, she served on executive boards of Northern California political associations.
In her free time, Jessica can be found with her husband and dog Pliny at a local park playing fetch, picnicking, or hiking.
- Empire College School of Law, Santa Rosa, California
- University of California, San Diego, California
- B.A. - 2007
- Major: Political Science and Critical Gender Studies
- California, 2020
- Sonoma County Bar Association, Member, 2020 to Present
- California Applicants' Attorneys Association, Member, 2022 to Present
- Mullen & Filippi, LLP, Associate Attorney, 2020 to 2022